Adventure is for everyone and Jason means everyone. In his experience people making good adventure decisions comes down to feeling confident and competent. Then it comes down to skills, planning, understanding and information sharing.
Jason's passion, and he's proud through his associations, is to be the inspiration ripple, to cast the first stone, to help people make those decisions.
As well as being a #GetOutside champion and brand ambassador, Jason is a qualified Adventure Guide and runs courses, workshops and experiences to help people with their skills and making of memories.
Jason offers exclusive events that can tick a number of your boxes as there is something for everyone. Jason also blogs on a regular basis and shares information and images to help inspire you. You can subscribe to get notifications.
Jason has travelled across the world on adventure and has big plans for expeditions in remote locations. However, he is at his happiest walking around the hills, rivers, lakes, mountains and beaches of the UK.
Our great island really has all you need to #GetOutside.
Jason is available as your Adventure Guide and can support your outdoors aspirations in the following ways...
- Bespoke adventure experiences in the UK including mountains that may be on your bucket list
- Navigation or skills training and development
- Overseas expeditions like Everest Base Camp or Kilimanjaro
- Wild camping trips in the UK or abroad
- Scrambling days or weekends
- Anything adventurous your mind can construct