Would you like to build you skills off the mountain path and start scrambling?? Then this weekend is for you! Minimum number of 4 and maximum of 8.
The exact agenda is pending localised weather conditions, but we will:
- Build on existing walking skills including map reading and planning/preparation for adventures
- Understand the necessary skills for scrambling (no more than grade one) in a safe, and controlled way, including getting out in to the mountains to play
- Have a tonne of fun
This is everything you need in one weekend to build your confidence and competence to plan and execute on amazing adventures.
What's included in the cost?
- Two days with a qualified and insured instructor
- The loan of any scrambling kit specific needed
- Use of guide books where needed
This weekend is based from Llanberis, North Wales and we shall be using the surrounding mountains.
Once booking is confirmed, you shall be provided with a list of recommended accommodation providers and a kit list.